I finished 2017 with 127 books, far above my goal of 100! So, since I really doubt I’ll be reading FEWER books this year based on my current workload, I decided to make it my goal to read 10 books per month for a total of 120 Books in 2018.
For January, I have a few titles planned to read:
- Saga, Vol. 1 (Amalgam Book Club)
- Breath of Earth by Beth Cato (Girls in Capes Book Club)
- Death’s End by Cixin Liu
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- Devil is a Part-Timer! by Satoshi Wagahara
- So I’m a Spider, So What? Vol. 1 [manga]
- Magical Girl Raising Project, Vol. 1 [manga]
- Puella Magi Homura Tamura, Vol. 2
- Horimiya, Vol. 9
- Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Sadness Prayer, Vol. 3
What are you planning to read in January?