Find Me Online
- Facebook Page – Click Like to get blog updates, polls, and more. I’m always interested to hear what my readers have to say, and if you Like my Facebook Page, you’ll get a different level of interaction.
- Twitter – Follow me at @FelizaCasano or by checking out my feed on the sidebar.
- Google+ profile – I do have a Google+ profile. I don’t frequently use it, but if I start gathering a network, maybe I should!
- Goodreads – What book lover wouldn’t have at least one book-related profile? I do update here with fair regularity, and I’d like more friends (which means more book recommendations!)
- More coming soon!
Currently, I have no affiliates. Want to be the first one here? Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a link to your blog or website. The catch? I won’t link you here unless I see you’ve got a link to me on your Affiliate, Partner or Link page/section.
Friends & Blogs
- I Face the Sun – A blog by NWOWF member Liz Irwin, who is probably one of the nicest and most interesting writers I’ve ever happened to meet. She was also a NaNoWriMo 2011 guest blogger.
- Mike Martinez – A fantastic writer and NaNoWriMo 2011 guest blogger on my site. Mike writes about his experiences in publishing and his upcoming novel, Spacebuckler.
More Interesting Things
Nothing particularly interesting at the moment, but check back later – or drop me an e-mail if you see something good!